I finally fixed the intransparent picture in the header of this blog. The picture of the “yellow marker”:
This is a PNG. Only in Internet Explorer it looked like this. I changed it with Photoshop to a GIF:
Now the header looks the same, and good, everywhere.
I did not notice earlier, because I NEVER use IE, unless Microsoft forces me to, through some windows update process, that only IE can handle.
If IE is detected, the user is forwarded to some other page, telling it to download Opera, Firefox, Safari or whatever other Browser that conforms with the standards. Thus not allowing any browsing with Internet Explorer at all.
The next step is to add this functionality a step further up, into the webserver software. Then into the routers.
Think about it, otherwise we never get out of the browser hell :-)